The SleepCube Standard Plus, designed for the effective treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea, is a fixed pressure CPAP with SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort feature. It is suitable for use in the home or hospital. It is also ideal for travel due to its robust ergonomic design and its small size. It is a fixed pressure device ranging from 3cm H2O to 20cm H2O. The optional heated humidifier can be easily connected to the SleepCube.
SmartFlex – Expiratory Relief
DeVilbiss Healthcare is proud to introduce SmartFlex to the SleepCube Standard Plus and Auto Plus CPAP’s. When the patient is exhaling, the pressure is reduced for user comfort. SmartFlex has three settings and each setting reduces the CPAP pressure by 1cm H2O during exhalation.
Setting 1 – reduction of 1cm H2O
Setting 2 – reduction of 2cm H2O
Setting 3 – reduction of 3cm H2O
SmartFlex is also used for the ramp period to enable the patient to sleep easier or for the whole night. If an apnoea, hypopnea or a snore is detected the SmartFlex turns off automatically and will only resume once events are no longer detected.
Flow Rounding is a feature that changes the pressure waveform’s slope during the transition from prescription pressure to the SmartFlex setting and vice-versa. This facilitates a smooth transition where chances of waking up the patient are reduced. There are 5 levels of flow rounding with level 1 having the quickest transition due to its steepest slope, and level 5 having slowest transition and gentlest slope. These settings should be adjusted for optimal patient comfort.
- Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market - only 26 dBA
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Large slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- CPAP can run from a 12V DC source (not heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Included in every SleepCube is the SmartCode data compliance feature which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included