We're setting a new standard in nasal pillows masks. Philips Respironics, the world leader in gel cushion technology, is bringing the comfort and sealing power of gel to nasal pillows. As the latest in our groundbreaking new line of masks, Nuance gel pillows represents the new choice for better sleep therapy for clinicians, home care providers and patients. Philips Respironics
Product: Nuance Nasal Pillow Mask
The new choice for better sleep
We're setting a new standard in nasal pillows masks. Philips Respironics, the world leader in gel cushion technology, is bringing the comfort and sealing power of gel to nasal pillows. As the latest in our groundbreaking new line of masks, Nuance gel pillows represents the new choice for better sleep therapy for clinicians, home care providers and patients.
As the first and only gel pillows platform, Nuance is designed to help patients succeed by providing a more comfortable and familiar feel. With the greater comfort and seal of gel pillows, the ability to fit many different size nostrils and choice of a fabric or gel frame, Nuance is truly a new standard in nasal pillows masks.
Choice between fabric or gel frame for comfort with fewer red marks
- Gel padded frame and non-slip headgear holds mask in place
- Reduces need for re-adjustment
- High-performance look
- All fabric frame & headgear enhances patient comfort
- Soft, fabric experience for better sleep
- Fewer red marks
- Non-slip headgear stays in place throughout the night
- Gel pillows provides greater comfort and seal
- Light-weight, flexible tubing
- Reduces nasal irritation
- Conforms to different size nostrils
Nuance and Nuance Pro fitting guide
1. Before putting on the mask, place the pillows cushion tips into your nostrils. Choose the cushion size that sits comfortably under your nose without any gaps. Do not push the pillows gel bases into your nostrils.
2. Pulling the headgear over your head, gently hold the cushion over your nose. If needed, you can make adjustments while sitting up.
3. Insert the pillows cushion tips into your nostrils so that they sit comfortably under your nose without any gaps.
4. Adjust the top crown strap so that the headgear sits just above your ears, similar to glasses. If the side straps are too close to your eyes, loosen the top strap to move the side straps away from your eyes. The headgear should fit loose and comfortable.
5. Peel the tabs away from the straps, adjust the length evenly by pulling upward, and then press the tabs against the straps to reattach. The gel pads should sit under your cheek bones. The mask should rest comfortably against your face. Do not over-tighten.
6. As an option, you may slide the mask tubing through the headgear crown loop before pulling on the headgear. Using the headgear crown loop can help make some sleeping positions much more comfortable.
7. Now connect Nuance tubing to the flexible tubing that came with your device. Some air leaking is normal.
8. Assume different sleeping positions. Move around until comfortable. If there are any excessive air leaks, make final adjustments while lying down.