Philips Respironics TrueBlue Gel Nasal Mask
Item Code: TBluenas
or 4 payments of $48.75
Afterpay is only available for orders between $0.00 and $1000.00
Out Of Stock
Minimum : 1
Maximum : 0
The TrueBlue Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask has the innovative Auto Seal Technology, the latest of Philips Respironics' popular gel cushion masks. The TrueBlue’s freeform spring sits between the cushion and mask frame, adjusting automatically as you move during sleep to maintain leak free seal.
The mask's premium blue gel nasal cushion naturally molds to the shape of your nose while the cushion's soft outer flap contracts and expands for greater comfort and better fit without irritating the skin or pinching problem spots like the nasal bridge.
TrueBlue Headgear was designed to fit more loosely than traditional CPAP headgear as it has wide, soft fabric straps that converge into a single back panel and crown strap for a more balanced fit without tightening.
The TrueBlue's 3-cushion forehead pad is intuitive to use and is enchanced by additional gel cushioning. The Talon Headgear Clips are made of durable yet pliable soft plastics to withstand tension as they are attached and removed. Each clip snaps quickly into place and twists to detach without the need for strap adjustments.
- Premium blue gel works together with the thin, form-fitting outer silicone membrane to create an effective, self-adjusting seal. Not only does our blue gel provide extra stability, it is thinner and lighter than ever before
- Headgear has inlaid adjustable straps that converge into a single back panel with a crown strap for added stability.
- Intuitive forehead pad is designed expressly for TrueBlue and enhanced with a remarkably soft premium blue gel.
- Angled exhalation micro ports make operation quieter and redirect air away from a bed partner.
- Freeform nasal cushion spring gives patients the ability to move in any direction. The soft silicone spring helps patients to get a better night’s sleep by limiting disturbances to the seal.
- Talon clips are included, making it easy for patients to remove the mask and lock in the same fit, night after night.